Documents that we will need along with your enrollment application:
- Pre-enrollment packet
- Proof of age which may include a Copy of Birth Certificate, Passport etc.*
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Income for 12 months, from all parent or guardians living with the child (pay stubs, w-2, tax return, unemployment, child support etc.)*
- Copy of insurance card
- Physical- expires within 1 year
- Dental exam- expires within 1 year
* Items with asterisks are required for determining eligibility as we are an age and income based program. A completed application DOES NOT ensure your child’s enrollment in our program.
GET STARTED ON ENROLLMENT
It’s never too early to apply. Click the button below to complete an enrollment application for our Head Start program. Items required to complete the enrollment process are listed on the enrollment form.
Your family may be eligible for Head Start services if your family’s income is determined to be at or below the federal poverty level. CCCDP may enroll some children from families whose incomes are higher than the federal poverty level. Families with circumstances such as homelessness, children in foster care, or receiving TANF/POWER or SSI may also qualify for services.
All of the documents listed above will need to be brought to our office after you have submitted the online application.